Monday 7 April 2014

An anniversary

So yesterday was our one year wedding anniversary. Can you believe it? A year ago we were celebrating our love and our commitment to each other with all of the special people in our lives, and a lot of special people there are indeed! 

Apparently the first year of marriage is the hardest… well if that’s the case then this marriage thing is going to be a piece of cake! Ross, I love you! Thank you for everything that you do for me, you unwavering support even when i'm being crazy and for just being the best friend I could ask for. You mean everything to me, lobsters forever.










PS. We spent our anniversary working, boo, but we did go for a lovely dinner last night and then Ross surprised me and took me to a Vietnamese cooking class which was amazing! More to come on those adventures soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment