Saturday 27 February 2016

Life Lately - Jan and Feb

Lyndall and Craig brought us some delicious wine from South Africa. We really enjoyed this bottle, and appreciate them bringing it for us.


We send some very interesting things on our way to and from work. We were lucky enough to snap a pic of this crazy guy with his ladder, as well as some people dressed as emperors to promote a new Samsung product!



We had spirit week at our school recently, and every day there was a different theme to dress up as. One of the days was twin day! Ross and his colleague did a great job of dressing as twins.


I was luck enough to do my divers in The Phillipines during our December holiday. My official card arrived in the post!


This year we completed the Ho Chi Minh run again. Ross did the half marathon and I did the 10km. The best part of the race is knowing that there's a massage waiting for you at the end. This year, they increased the number of runners quite substantially which meant that it wasn't quite as enjoyable as last year (although, we knew what we were in for which certainly helped).





This guy wins at the transportation game!



Every time we go to the movies, they have different combo options that you can get depending on what movies are out. They usually include a cute bottle for your drink. We've built up quite a collection now.


My birthday fell on a Saturday this year which meant, no school!! My teaching assistant and nanny threw me a surprise birthday party with a cake and flowers. It was so sweet of them.


We maximised on it not being rainy season and had drinks on our balcony with friends to celebrate being another year older. It was such a gorgeous evening and I feel incredibly blessed to have such amazing people in my life.

Four South African girls and an Irish lass. Aine, Mel, Stacey, Nicola and I.

Yay for new plants!
My birthday celebrations were quite extended this year! We also went for Sunday brunch at Intercontinental Hotel which is decadent and amazing (and quite pricey - hence it only being an annual thing at most!). 

My first plate of dessert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment